Friday, January 6, 2012

Viral videos-Final

                             Viral video and problems



Few days ago, I saw Rebecca Black's music video. Rebecca Black's song Friday
became one of the popular viral videos. I think the song is good. It never goes away
from my mind. Do you know what is viral video? According to the dictionary,viral video
is video that is very famous and it spreads like a virus. Can you think of a reason why
this became popular? Well. In my opinion, the lyrics of the song is one of the causes.
'Friday' keeps repeat in the song.

Rebecca black became a famous girl  overnight. I think it isn't good. I heard that
 she is only 13 years old.
However, she has make-up and because many friends tease her, she couldn't go
 to school. I wondered,
'Is it a good choice?'

Well, In my opinion, Rebecca is only 13 years old. If she meets success from the youth,
she might be hard to live if she meets the fail. I couldn't understand her mother because
Rebecca should do homeschooling because her friends teased her constantly.
What did she expect?  Rebecca being like Justin bieber? However, it is like gambling.
It might have made her life miserable. Don't you think so? I can't just blame her because
13 and almost everyone can dream of becoming famous people. Maybe it can be a problem.

These days, many teenagers want to become cool guy like some characters of books about
popular teenagers. According to news, some of the teenagers had club of popular teenagers and
teenagers good at fighting . They had it for many years and did bad crimes like adults.

Lastly, I want to talk about teenager entertainers. There are a lot of teenagers dream of being
a singer. I don't want to say that becoming entertainer is bad, but I think teenagers should know that
real world is hard. There is no proof that they can succeed when they become an entertainer. People
might make them feel miserable by making rumors. For an example, there were some rumors about
4minute's hyun a like she was pregnant,etc. I'm not a fan of her, but I don't think we are able to make
rumors like that. Everyone is not perfect! Don't you think so? When they don't do plastic surgery,
we hate them because they are ugly and if they do, we call them "You are fake!" Just like that. I
hope many people can think about others first before we talk about them badly. Who knows?
They might look strong, but maybe they aren't.

1 comment:

  1. Good essay. Some messy paragraphs but I like the way you express your opinions. You are right. Kids shouldn't try and grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete