Monday, January 9, 2012

My own ode

My own ode

Dear  Mr.Sin Mr.Duck
In Glps, I always miss you guys. We have nothing to eat.
We just have normal friends. I couldn't meet you guys.
I really miss you. Every winter you were my best friends.
I always ran to see you as soon as the school was finished.
I can't forget your warmth. You were little spicy, but you were
Cheese Rabbokki!
always sweet and warm. Especially, Mr.Duck and Mr. sin,
Do you remember when you, me and Mr. cheese met together?
That day, I couldn't forget. I made you a new nickname!
Cheese Rabokki! Oh, I really miss you!














Mr.Duck!썸네일

2 comments:

  1. GLPS stands for global leadership program for students, so all letters should be capitalized. When it comes to subject, you need to say "you and I" instead of "you and me." It's a common mistake. Even Americans frequently make mistakes saying "you and me." Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work. I hope you get to eat your best friends as soon as you get home.

    ReplyDelete