Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nyan cat


Recently, I saw Nyan cat, one of the viral video.
At first, I thought t was very silly because it kept saying,
"Nyan nyan nyan nyan..."on and on and on for almost
4minutes! However, I became one of the followers of nyan cat!

I can't say the right cause, but in my opinion, I think it is because
of lyrics. Just like Friday!

However, I think it can make us bored after watching it more.
I think viral video like Nyan cat would not be remembered by
 people after months after because they just make us interested
 about it by having lyrics on and on. There were some other
videos like nyan cat like nyan zebra or nyan bieber, but I think the
best one was Nyan cat original, Nyan cat alive, Nyan Rebecca black
(because I liked matching sounds of nyan song and Friday) and
Nyan cat attacking.


No comments:

Post a Comment