Thursday, January 12, 2012

Modern cinderella

A Modern Cinderella

썸네일My name is Cyndi and I live in a big house with my stepmother, Beyonce, and my two stepsisters, Kim tae hee and Angelina Jolie. The old tale about step families being ugly is just silly! Beyonce, Kim tae hee, and Angelina Jolie are absolutely awesome! In fact, Kim tae hee, Angelina Jolie, and I went to a dance last weekend. It was boring!
At the dance, I wore my pants and my rock necklace. Kim tae hee, Angelina Jolie, and I met this really beautiful guy named Justin Bieber. He was handsome because he was the president of the star craft club, and he wore a fun dress. I had a strange time talking with him.
I had a strange time, but I forgot my shirt at the dance. Luckily, Justin Bieber brought it back to our house. First, Kim tae hee tried it on, and it didn't match her ugly style. It looked really smelly! Then Angelina Jolie tried it on, and it was obviously not hers either. But then I tried it on, and it fit me slow! I thanked Justin Bieber and invited him to stay for a snack of Ramyun and Dduckbbocki. We have a lot in common. Who would have thought that a lost shirt would lead to a new friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment