Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chainwriting: Star 1

It is a dark, foggy night. There is only one star shining brightly but lonely on the black velvet sky.  Should I believe that you became that star? Or were you my friend?

 I think of your smile when I see the sunlight shining through the window. It wasyour birthday when we had a sleepover and played with you whole day. Then the next day,
I knew that you won't exist in the same world with me. Maybe the god liked your
warm smile like I did. Do you remember the night when you and I watched star
together for your birthday present? The stars shined brightly like your eyes. You said
that every stars  should have their names and asked me to name the brightest star,
J.W , like your name.
 
My friend...I always think about you. I know you will be watching me. I can see you
but when I tried to touch you, you disappears like a mist... Where are you? Are you
trying to make fun of me? Oh please, don't make me worried. I believe you. You must
be some where. I can go anywhere if I can bring you back. Can you tell me where you are?

  So I determined. My friend, please don't be angry to me. I'm now on a dangerous road to find you. I don't know where to go, but I'm sure that I can find you. I'm just walking through the forest that you liked. It is dark and foggy, but I can't think of others....

 I remember when I first met you. I was standing here, beside the well. I was crying and
I wanted to make a wish to the well. I heard your voice.. and I also hear it right now.
" Well doesn't listen to the wish."
So I said," then where should I make a wish?"
"Star"
" It is too far. Star can't listen to me."
" Then think I'm a star and make a wish."
" I .. I want to have a friend."
" Then I'll be your friend!"

1 comment:

  1. Kind of like a beautiful poem? I wonder who this friend is. If it's a boy, does this make this a romance? :P Great job.

    ReplyDelete