Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long time no see!

Long time no see!

Well, I'm not sure this would be correct because I'm writing this
with IPad... Anyway, How are you? I was pretty busy playing with my
friends... Our school vacation finished, so I had to wake up earlier.
Good news, was... My friends(they were not our school's student)transferred
to our school! Unfortunately, only one of them is in my class, but
She was once in our school, so I believe she won't be upset.

Today, I want to introduce you a song. It is one of my favorite songs.
These are very popular, so I'm sure many of you know these.

Summer

River flows in you

I couldn't prepare the song, but you will be able to find these
on naver, google or YouTube.' River flows in you' is Yiruma's
and I personally think he is really great. 'summer' is ost of...
Hisaisijo's summer? I'm not so sure.... Sorry... ㅠㅠ

Then have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment