Sunday, February 26, 2012

A trip to Europe 1

2012/2/17 in London!

For our family trip, I went to Europe! I was really excited. I went to England, France, Swiss,and Italy. On Friday,2/17, I arrived at Heathrow airport. When I looked down from an airplane, I thought, 'This place is really different from Seoul! Seoul is full of lights and the lights are too messy, but England is very clean to see!' After I arrived at Heathrow airport, I went to the bus gate. The bus gate looked like 9 3/4 gate in Harry potter movie.
I slept in the hotel named 'Holiday express in London' It was really good Hotel! The bed felt really soft! I really like Europe, but one thing that I don't like is that I should buy water(There is no water fountain!!!) and give money to use toilet. Also... Hotel room is really really cold.However, I liked this hotel.


Note: Heathrow airport has five parts. Heathrow airport is really busy all the time.
This airport was like a coal of England's transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment