Tuesday, February 28, 2012

England

2012/2/18
I went to Bucking ham palace. It was pretty and I took many pictures with my family. I imagined what would happen if Korea becomes like England! Like long long time ago. In the palace, one soldier was wearing Big hat looked like..upside down U! I wanted to try it too!! I only saw the hat through books. According to our guide,The queen Elizabeth 2 goes to another palace on weekend. AFter that, I saw London bridge, Tower bridge and Big ben.In London, there are many fun buildings shaped like our thumb and I saw a tree made of iron stars and fruits!
I also went to British museum. There were mummies and some of pictures and statues from Parthenon temple. There was Korean Room, too. Japan wanted to built Japanese Room in the museum and gathered money for years, but Koreans heard that and gathered the money in two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment