Sunday, March 4, 2012

3rd day!!

Fish and chips is very popular food in England. We ate cod fish and potato chips. It was little nausea, but I enjoyed it. I could ride ship for sightseeing Eiffel tower. I saw sparkling tower at 5'o clock. According to the guide, we can see sparkles once an hour.

2012/2/20
Swiss! I didn't think 5hour traveling was boring because I enjoyed scribbles on the wall. It was amazing. In Korea, we don't think scribbles as arts. I arrived at Belfort and went to Interlaken. I sled after the lunch.

After playing for an hour, we went to Italy. we saw churches made of sandstone. Duomo church.
Actually, I thought it was really nonsense when I heard that golden statue of Saint Mary was stolen by one thief who used....helicopter in broad daylight!!!!W.O.W...
I liked Italian food because it was spicy like Korean food. I liked spaghetti, pizza, and chicken. Chicken tasted like 닭도리탕(dak do ri tang) in Korea. They were all delicious. I liked escargot in Paris,too. I think foods in Europe are sweet and salty. However, Italian food suit Korean'taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment