Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More things about me~!

Last time, I just introduced myself simply.
Today, I will introduce me to you more.
Maybe, there can be a lie! Find it carefully~!

1.Firstly, this was when I was 4th grader.
I went skiing with my friends and parents.
We were bored, so we went outside through
the window. When we got back, we had handful of
snacks. One of my friend tried to open the window
and...... the window fell down!
Manager said the window was already broken.
We were so surprised.

2. Second! I like snake!They are so cool and
pretty. I especially like Albino snakes. They
have beautiful red eyes and snow white skin.
It is little strange that they it Pinkie(mouse),
but it doesn't matter to me.썸네일

3.I hate cats. They have scratching noise
and glittering eyes. I don't like them scratching
us. Also, they have bad temper. I prefer fish than
them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey:) I already know what the lie is, so I won't spoil the fun part. Impressing that you like snakes!

    ReplyDelete